Friday, May 20, 2011

Chris Tucker bringing standup act to town

After a brief hiatus from the stage, Chris Tucker is returning with a live comedy tour scheduled to make a stop at Time Warner Cable Arena on Saturday, July 9.

Tucker -- who become a global movie star thanks to the three "Rush Hour" films -- is often regarded as one of the funniest comics in the industry, known for his unique voice, fast-paced humor, and animated facial expressions.

Tickets ($45.75-$59.75) go on sale at 10 a.m. Friday, May 27 at timewarnercablearena.com, ticketmaster.com, the arena box office, Ticketmaster outlets, or via charge-by-phone (800-745-3000).

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

To borrow a Rush Hour I line...

"Tickets are $45.75-$59.75."

What the he!! did you just say?

Sportsdon said...

I can barely stand his voice in movies, The 5th Element ends when his character enters the movie for me. I couldn't imagine him live, and paying for it as well.

Anonymous said...

No accounting for taste, I guess- I thought he was the best character in 5th Element. Blowing milk out my nose funny!

Anonymous said...

How did he blow milk out of your nose?

Anonymous said...

The 5th Element is the only worthwhile film he's ever done.

Anonymous said...

He was awesome at the Star Plaza on May 21st. He kept us laughing for nearly 2 hours straight. Nice to see him back!!